The Regenerative Leadership Framework (RLF)©
The proprietary, research-based model of effective leadership
for sustainability, providing:
- A clear understanding of the mindset, attributes, skills and behaviors of effective regenerative leaders
– A focus for re-purposing the organization for the creation of a great and lasting legacy.
Read more below in Leading for Regeneration: Going beyond sustainability in business, community, and education.
The Regenerative Capacity Index (RCI)©
The RCI is a self- and organization-wide assessment of individual and collective capacity, and of the organization’s level of system leadership. The survey is then translated into customized actions such as the following:
– Creation of individual Regenerative Leadership Action Plans
– Organization-specific regenerative strategy design and implementation,
– System leadership: Cross-boundary collaboration, coalition building, global networking, cultural responsiveness
– Institutionalizing Change, Reporting, and Policy Development
See sample of the RCI survey by clicking here
AtKisson Accelerator and VISIS Method
Tools for Advancing Sustainability and CSR
© AtKisson, Inc. All rights reserved
Accelerator Version 2.9
As licensees of the AtKisson Group's Accelerator, we offer comprehensive sustainability assessment , training, and planning for all types of organizations.
The Accelerator provides integrated strategy, planning, and assessment support to any organizational sustainability program or initiative. The tools are collected into four packages — Compass, Pyramid, Amoeba, and StrateSphere — according to their principal uses. They can be used internally by a skilled professional, or their application can be supported with the aid of an external consultant.
For more information, contact John Hardman, or visit http://atKisson.com/tools.